humpdi: DIV positioning

Hey guys!

For a better understanding of what i want to achieve let me show u a picture:

Those are 4 divs. One (black) is surrounding the other 3. The red one floats on the left, and the green and blue should be floating on the right.

How can i achieve this? Am a pretty CSS noob, so maybe this is a simple question, then pls give it a simple answer ;)

If its not possible to achieve something like this, pls give me a hint to an alternative solution.

Thanks in advance for your kind help! :)

Regards,
humpdi

1. One thing: Due to reasons of the CMS auto generated markup, it is not possible to surround the green and the blue div with another container element. Just if you want suggest me that - i allready thought about it ;)

1. Hallo,

einfach alle DIV nach links floaten lassen.

Gruss

MrMurphy

2. @@humpdi:

nuqneH

Hey guys!

Selber hey, die übliche Sprache hier ist Deutsch, BTW.

Those are 4 divs. One (black) is surrounding the other 3. The red one floats on the left, and the green and blue should be floating on the right.

How can i achieve this?

Einschließen (Clearing) von Floats

A new micro clearfix hack

Oder nicht mit Float, sondern mit Flexbox.

Qapla'

--
    „Talente finden Lösungen, Genies entdecken Probleme.“ (Hans Krailsheimer)
    1. Hallo

sondern mit Flexbox.

Hast du dafür eine Lösung? Das habe ich nämlich noch nicht hinbekommen und dafür suche ich bereits seit längerem  eine Lösung.

Grundlage ist ja, das sich in einem Container drei weitere Container befinden. Zusätzliche Container, zum Beispiel um die beiden letzten Container, die sich übereinander stellen sollen, sind nicht möglich.

Ich bekomme die nur komplett neben- oder untereinander:

http://foreninfo.bplaced.net/seiten_fremdprobleme/2014_08_15_humpi_02_container_anordnen.html

Gruss

MrMurphy